or, as has happened to my company, another entity
purchases orion, essentially to shelve the code and
remove a competitor.  the product i and my team have
worked very hard on for these past months is now
effectively dead.  it would be sad to see the same
happen to orion, but when business people get
involved, they do not care about technical elegance or
excellence -- only money.

--bradley mclain (formerly of usmoving.com)