Hello,

In my application.xml I have a <module> block and in
orion-application.xml  I have a <client-module> block with
auto-start=true.  This correctly starts up some application code along
with the orion server.  One of the classes that are started, subscribes
to a JMS queue.  It is able to get a connection factory, create a
subscriber etc. but _never_ gets any messages.  When I run the same
class from the command-line and not have orion auto-start it, it gets
messages fine.  Actually, I'm rather impressed with the speed with which
messages are delivered.

How do I understand this further? Since the code runs fine when not
auto-started and when auto-started it doesn't throw any exceptions, I'm
assuming this is a problem with my configuration.  Can anyone help me
with fix it, please.

Thanks,
Vidur