Title: RE: startup classes?
Why not just make a little app client that calls your class and starts it, then make the client auto load? This is how I do this all the time.

Mike
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Andrej Gabara
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2000 4:17 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: startup classes?

Thank's, but I meant startup classes in the EJB server. Maybe it's
immaterial if its web application or ejb server. I've scanned through
the mail archive, but did not find a similar question. Thank's anyways.

-Andrej

  Andrej Gabara          [EMAIL PROTECTED]            (408) 543-4452
  Kintana, Inc.          http://www.kintana.com         (408) 752-8460 FAX