Fabio, thats not necesserally important. Many servers keep session beans
lieing around to avoide the performance penality of creating them when they
are needed. They are frequently moved from quickly client to client inside
the container.

I don't know how Orion handles this specifficially, but its unlikely
something to worry about. But I could be wrong ;-)

Jim

--On Monday, October 30, 2000 6:41 PM +0000 Fabio Silva