> > public static final String findByOwner_query="full: select "+
> >     "Page.key, Page.document, Page.title, Page.description, Page.author,
> > "+
> >     "Page.stylesheet, Page.hits, Page.url, Page.content from Page "+
> >     "where Page_Children.document=$1 and Page_Children.key=$2 "+
> >     "order by Page.hits desc, Page.title desc";
> >
> > This variable is supposed to be in the bean implementation class.
>
> It's supposed to be in the Home interface (the natural location, since
> CMP EJB's have no finder method implementations in the actual bean
> implementation).

Thanks, now I got it working. No more orion-ejb-jar.xml!

But I don't really find the Home to be a natural location, since it means you have to
expose that
variable with nasty internal workings to all the Home users. Ah well... :)

/Anders
A n d e r s  B e n g t s s o n                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.lecando.com