I have some questions regarding these Orion-specific deployment descriptors
that I can't seem to find much information on. It would be great if someone
can give me some pointers.

In doing CMP entity beans, somewhere one must bind the bean to a data source.
Apparently this is in orion-ejb-jar.xml and orion-application.xml. Where do
these files go? Do they sit along-side the standard descriptors in the JAR
files (e.g. orion-ejb-jar.xml and ejb-jar.xml go together in the abc-ejb.jar
file) ? If not, where? How can they be maintained as part of the source code?

How do I tell Orion that I am using PostgreSQL as my database for entity
beans? data-sources.xml doesn't seem to "ell Orion what type of database a
data source is.

How do I access the user authentication mechanism? There are "security
adapters" in the J2EE reference implementation. The Orion API has a bunch of
*Manager and *UserManager classes, but the documentation is very vague. Are
these it? How do I use them?

Lastly ... are there examples for any of these? An example is sometimes worth
a thousand words.