Johnny,

Maybe this post by Karl Avedal post will help you:

http://www.mail-archive.com/orion-interest@orionserver.com/msg02859.html

Perhaps, you should have look into

<path-to-orion>/application-deployments/<your-app>/orion-application.xml

to check whether the log file declaration points to an existing file.

Good luck

F.

--- Jim Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > John, I don't know for sure.