Hi!

Anyone ever experienced a setXX method NOT being called on a JavaBean when using Orion <= 1.3.8.
Well, I have more than once..

When I write a JavaBean (or kinda) and put it in the WEB-INF/classes directory and I have a simple
JSP page with the <jsp:useBean> and <jsp:setProperty property="*"> tag, and I pass the JSP page the
parameters as always everything seems to be ok.. Then i suddently discover that I need yet another
setXX method and I change the JavaBean and pass the JSP page the new parameter, the new setXX
method is NOT being called. Like the Orion-server is still using the old "interface" of setter methods, but
I can see thats it's the right bean thats being used if i for instance change some logic in one of the "old"
setXX method it gets executed OK.. Strange!  Any1??

/Lars Borup

Lars Borup Jensen
Software Developer

CONSCIUS