-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jason Rowland
Sent: Friday, 3 November 2000 6:27
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: getServletContext().getRealPath() bug?

Can someone tell me if this is correct behavior or if this is a bug?

In the init method of my servlet, I have the following line of code:

System.out.println(config.getServletContext().getRealPath("test.xml"));

The result I get is this:
c:\projects\leadsdb\deploy\webtest.xml

The root of the web site is c:\projects\leadsdb\deploy\web

It seems to me that getRealPath should return:
c:\projects\leadsdb\deploy\web\test.xml

Is this a bug?  Could someone either confirm or deny this bug for me?