-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Russ White
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2000 11:57 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: mapping a user to a group using DataSourceUserManager

I have spent the morning looking through the archives and not really found
what
I am looking for.

I found that I can grab username and password from the DataSourceUserManager
just fine, but I have to map the user to a group manually still with
priciples.xml.

If this is the only way to do this then it is a real drag, and really makes
it
almost useless in my book.

Is there any way for me to grab a user's group from DataSourceUserManager?
If so what is the property name?
If not what are my other options?

Thanks,
Russ