I have a problem trying to use the same home and remote classes with
different implementations of the EJB class.

In the ejb-jar.xml reference tags you specify home and remote interfaces.
These does not say which ejb to use. It doesn't help to also specify
ejb-link that should point out the exact EJB to use. The only way to change
between different ejb classes with the same home and remote interfaces is to
simply use one at a time.

Anyone know a working example that does what I want or know anything I might
do wrong? Maybe someone else that has the same problem? Personally I think
it's a bug in Orion, but I hope to be proven wrong :)

Billy