Well I *think* it works ok!  Hard to tell without another tool to
compare results with.  ;-)

Anyway that's great, I'm glad there's an interest.  Will tidy and
package it up asap, and send it to orionsupport.com.  Probaly over the
weekend.

--M

On Today, Mark ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Finally got smart and wrote a serlvet to map the Orion JNDI space.
> Doesn't look like there's a logger in there, unless it's bound to some

> subcontext not below "".  Here's the output from the mapper:

Cool.  I wrote one but it didn't work the way I thought it would,
must have been some problem with my understanding of JNDI...

If you packaged it up, I'd love to use it!

   Gary