-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of J Davis
Sent: 31 October 2000 00:58
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: HIGH PRIORITY:Contact Information??????

Does anyone have any contact information for Orion.  We have been trying to
contact them for over two weeks about purchasing and licenses, and no one
has gotten back to us.  The seem to only have an E-mail address for sales on
their site and we cannot find any sort of phone number or other e-mail that
will work.  Any help here would be greatly appreciated.  Orion has been by
far the fastest, smoothest EJB server we have found for it's cost and we
want to purchase it.  Unfortuanately if we cannot get a hold of anyone we
will have to take our business elsewhere.

Thanx

Greg