>From doc/rmi.xml.html:
"
<server host="the.remote.server.com" password="123" port="23791"
username="admin" />
  Specifies a remote (point to point) RMI-server to communicate with.
host - Hostname of the remote server.
password - The password to log in with.
port - Port of the remote server, default is 23791.
username - The username to log in with.
"

After this you can see (having Home and Remote interfaces) EJBs on another
server.
I haven't tried this with multiple servers.

Hope this help

Luciano