Russ,

how did you manage to include the orion specific stuff (e. g. CMP field
mappings in orion-ejb-jar etc.) into the jar or your deployment? Or do you
create and copy them manualy?

Alex

>josh,
>
>I am already using JBuilder4E with Orion. And deployment is a breeze. Just
point
>Orion to the ejb-grp.jar that JBuilder creates and your are golden. Also,
the
>EJB 2.0 support in JBuilder seams to be working fine. Just deployed a
series of
>entity beans with 1..1, 1..*, *..1 OR dependent mapping this morning with
no
>problem. I am writing a *..* mapping right now. JPDA also works without a
hitch.

>I am developing on Linux, and NT/W2K
>
>As for the OpenTools API,if you get something working let me know.
>I have had a hard time getting my attempts at OpenTools to work at all.
>I would be thrilled to see what you can do.
>
>Russ

Alexander Sparkowsky
LambdaLogic Informationssysteme GmbH, Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49-30-2936385-0, Fax: +49-30-2936385-0
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]