I noticed in the archives other people had problems deploying
a DO->DO relationship.  Trying to put the create<METHOD>(...)
function in DO#1 causes Orion to throw the exception, "Illegal
abstract method in dependent object..."

Did anyone ever resolve this?  The EJB 2.0 spec clearly says
this is legal (9.4.4.1).

My object model is:  EJB(1)-->(N)DO#1(1)-->(N)DO#2

If I put the create<METHOD>(..) for DO#2 up in the EJB (instead
of in DO#1) it will deploy and run.  The EJB successfully creates
a DO#2.  But Orion never creates the table for DO#2, so when
DO#1 tries to add DO#2 to its collection, a null pointer exception
is thrown.

-tim