We have implemented our own usermanager, and it all works great.  But we
would like to know when the server is restarted at least, if not shutdown.
We start up a 'raper' thread, which is responsible for cleaning up expired
user references.  When the orion is restarted, it creates a new instance of
the usermanager, and there is know way to kill the spawned thread, so after
several restart(in development mode), these threads get crazy.  I would
love to see a shutdown hook added to the AbstractUserManager class.  Anyone
else have a need for this?  Anyone else have an idea how to get around it?

Thanks!

James Birchfield

Ironmax
a better way to buy, sell and rent construction equipment
5 Corporate Center
9960 Corporate Campus Drive,
Suite 2000
Louisville, KY 40223