I have non-ejb classes ( called share.jar)are used by all ejb jar files and
how do I let Orion know to use this jar file  for the ejb jars files ?
Define the classpath somewhere ?  I have got the error below while deploying
the ejb jar files. Thanks for your help.

I have tried the following ways but failed;
(1) set system classpath
(2) add <module>
      <java>umShare.jar</java>
   </module> into the appliation.xml
(3) Add <library path="../lib/" /> into the orion-application.xml

Actually what should fo for those auto generated orion-XXX.xml files. The
user gudie just says that we can modify them . Do we need to relocate them ?
Your help will be great !

D:\orion>java -jar orion.jar
Auto-unpacking D:\orion\user-manager\usermanager.ear... done.
Auto-unpacking D:\orion\user-manager\usermanager\usermanager-web.war...
done.
Auto-deploying usermanager (Assembly had been updated)...
Error loading package at
file:/D:/orion/user-manager/usermanager/ServiceManager.jar, Error loading
class 'servicemanager.session.ServiceManagerBean':
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: framework/jms/JmsQueueManager

Thanks & Regards,

Edmund