I'm developing an XML-based interapplication communication facility.
It is intended to work accross public Internet, so where to place DTD becomes an issue.
Being  newbe to XML I'm curious where orion keeps it's external DTD files
which are referred by all .xml files in config and other directories like for example
   <!DOCTYPE principals PUBLIC "//Evermind - Orion Principals//"
"http://www.orionserver.com/dtds/principals.dtd">

>From here it looks like DTD's are stored at orion domain, but when I cut my Internet
connection, I still was able to launch orion successfuly, run some stuff and shut it
down.

If I am not missing something obvious when starts orion parses all xml configuration
files
using standard parsers. So how can it work without Internet connection ?

Thanks
~boris