From: Tim Endres [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Lunes, 20 de Noviembre de 2000 4:40
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: How do I get the RoleManager?

I can not get the RoleManager. I have tried to use:

   RoleManager roleMgr = (RoleManager)
      (new InitialContext()).lookup( "java:comp/RoleManager" );

as I have seen others mention on the mailing list. No matter
what I try, I get only the NameNotFoundException. What is the
trick to getting the RoleManager?

I am using my own UserManager (extends AbstractUserManager),
if that makes a difference. The UserManager appears to be
working fine.

TIA,
tim.