On Thu, 23 Nov 2000, Edmund Cheung wrote:

> servlet-mapping ? Based on the following setting, the program always calls
> the UserManagerController.

>    <servlet-mapping>
>       <servlet-name>UserManagerController</servlet-name>
>       <url-pattern>/</url-pattern>
>    </servlet-mapping>

You've given both servlets the same mapping... which won't do.
You must give them *different* url-patterns.

In addition, in my experience of using just "/" for the pattern, it seems
to be an implicit substring match or something like that.

E.g. If I have a servlet mapped to "/" trying to access a static document
"/whatever.html" gives the servlet instead...

Bug or feature? Didn't see mention of it in docs.

//Mikko