Does Orion come with a jdbc driver apart of course from sun's jdbc-odbc
bridge? I prefer to work with ms Sql-Server and preferable via a type 4
driver if one is available. I am not planning on spending any money on it. I
know of a free type 4 driver for ms Sql server, freetds or something but
i've heard stories that it is buggy and it seemed specifically for Unix
systems when i looked at it? Don't know. Perhaps I should abandon Sql Server
for the Hypersonic database that comes with Orion ? Does anybody know how
the two compare ? Does HyperSonix score equally on performance and
scalability ? Lots of questions here allready. Thanks for listening,
Unico