-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Savotchkin Egor
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2000 3:54 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: URGENT!! jms

How then orion choose which MDB is to process the given message? Thought
there exists a way to tell container that MDBeanA is for listening TopicA,
and MDBeanB for TopicB, or it just broadcasts all messages to all message
driven beans?

regards,
   Savotchkin Egor

SoftPro company