Hi folks

I am quite new to this list, so maybe my question is toooo simple

I have setup an application "b2b" named "b2b-web" which points to my server
root "/"

Now I would like to make a folder below / password protected. The folder
(including
subfolders) is /admin

Do I have to create a new b2b located web application zone to realize this,
or
can I put the <login-config> stuff for /admin in my b2b-web related web.xml
file ?
And if so how do I setup it, that it only effects my /admin folder ?

I found some stuff to put into web.xml and principals.xml.
Putting this there makes everything password protected...

thanx for any hints
florian

---- web.xml -----
        <login-config>
                <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
                <realm-name>Admin</realm-name>
        </login-config>

         <security-constraint>
                 <web-resource-collection>
                         <web-resource-name>Site</web-resource-name>
                         <description>Main security</description>
                         <url-pattern>/*.html</url-pattern>
                         <http-method>GET</http-method>
                 </web-resource-collection>
                 <auth-constraint>
                         <description>All users</description>
                         <role-name>intranet-users</role-name>
                 </auth-constraint>
         </security-constraint>

        <security-role>
                <description>Role security</description>
                <role-name>intranet-users</role-name>
        </security-role>

--- principals.xm -----
is clear