Hi there

We would like to use FORM login/authentication with our web app that uses
FRAMES and JavaScript extensively - example one frame will call a
dynamically generated FRAMESET that loads different documents depending on
the situation, while Onload events reloads contents of other frames.

Out problem is when the session expires or for some other reason the webapp
wants to re-authenticate the browsing user. So what happens.. a login page
gets loaded into each and every frame window.

We've tried redirects, forwards and some javascript. But it seems like orion
likes to keep everything to only one frameless page.

What can we do?

Kind regards

Theo van Niekerk