On a some what unrelated question, anybody know how to setup Linux clustering?

Thanks

TK

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mike Fontenot
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 4:00 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: load balancer setup?

To clustered/load balanced Orion users,

I was wondering if anyone has configured the Orion loadbalancer with non-SSL
and SSL websites within the same server? We've got this configuration on our
ecom apps and I'm not sure how to proceed with load balancer configs for
this. I've looked in the archives for these areas but could find no details.

1. Since my website has SSL, I'm not sure how to configure this for use with
the load balancer? Do I need to register the SSL webserver ports in the load
balancer.xml too? Some clarification here would help.

2. My applications have a configuration file that tells my web apps/system
things like: what is the base HREF for both non-SSL and SSL pages. Should I
be reconfiguring these values to point back to the loadbalancer host/port or
should these stay pointed to the actual instance of the application itself?

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Mike Fontenot - Object Systems Architect
BrandMatrix, Ltd.
Golden, Colorado