I just ran into a rather interesting problem.  For my application, I decided to write a Swing login panel.  This panel is called at client application startup and calls new InitialContext(Hashtable).  Once the InitialContext is created, the application saves it for future use.  And the application can successfully use remote EJBs after logging in.

However, when the application first attempts to reposnd to a Publish/SubscribeJMS message, (and causes a server request), the default Orion login panel is again displayed.
If I don't use the application specific login panel, then the default Orion login panel shows up once and things work as expected.

Here's the call stack (and I promise, the application was able to access EJBs before this call stack; sorry its an image from the debugger).  How can I force the client application to login only once?

Thanks,
Vidur