From: David Ekholm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Viernes, 08 de Diciembre de 2000 11:59
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Deadlock exception when accessing entity bean

During heavy stress testing of my application I noticed that I get the following exception:

com.evermind.server.DeadlockException: Transactions was rolled back: timed out, while waiting for <primary key for one of my CMP entity beans here>
I can't see why this happens. The database has not reported any deadlock problem, and there is a row in the database for the primary key I am trying to look up.

What can trigger such a problem. The CMP bean has no relations to other beans/tables what so ever, and just a primary-key index on the primary key.
/David

"The Las Vegas of Online Gaming"
  David Ekholm
System Architect