Hello everybody,

The need of a java compiler for JSP is probably well known, as well as the trick to
copy the "tools.jar" to the Orion root directory. And failing to do this results in
the following error message:

Compiler error: Javac not installed, copy tools.jar from your sun JDK dir's lib dir to
the orion dir or add a <library path="the/path/to/tools.jar" /> and restart

I would like to try the second alternative, by adding this "library" element to some
XML file, which i assume is config/application.xml. However, after a lot of
trial-and-horror I have not been able to make this technique working. Anyone knowns of
any tricks, or better, can describe the loading mechanisms involved using the
"library" statement.
I use Orion 1.3.8 on a Windows NT / Windows 2000 configuration.

Best regards
/August