as long as your domain remains the same you should have no trouble changing
the actual port that SSL requests are serviced on.

I'm curious to know exactly what kind of certificate you obtained from
Thawte. A few months ago they were unable to produce an actual production
cert for Orion. If they can now, let us know what kind you obtained.

Regards,
Mike Fontenot