[Boris Gertsberg]
> You can't. ejbStore runs a trivial update statement. If you need to do
> something special you have to use bean managed persistence.

My understanding was that with EJB 2.0, we write the abstract class
with no properties (just getters/setters), Orion makes a concrete java
source file, filling in necessary logic, then a final compilation phase to
produce a first, initial, working class file.  That would seem to provide
an opportunity for modifying the source and recompiling to provide tweaks.

What about this is wrong?
--
James Manning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4