Hello,

I develop a web application where I use a stateful session bean for my Acl
management.

When HTTP session is created, I create a bean instance and cache it to the
session, so my servlet and every JSP can use it. When the user logout, I
invalidate the session and remove my bean. But if the user close the browser
without logout or if Orion crash and is restarted, the bean instance is not
removed... I set a session timeout of 7200 sec. in my orion-ejb-jar.xml, is
the bean removed after this time if unused ? How can I clean these "phatom"
bean's instance ?

Thanks

Laurent Cornelis