Hi All.

Me again.

I have running a EJB on other PC. PC A call EJB on PC B.
My new Problem. The EJB (the same on PC B) are installed on PC A. That isn't fine architecture. OK, the EJB Return Data come from PC B.

I've kill the EJB class in the "ejb-jar-ic.jar"-File.
This File looks:
----
META-INF\ejb-jar.xml (and changed this file)
META-INF\MANIFEST.MF
TestHome.class
Test.class
----

You see, the EJB Bean is killed. Why I do that?
I want the EJB only installed on PC B. I think, that is a full Distributed System. Orion server say's me; that EJB not define at PC A, but the System are going again. I can call the EJB on PC B.
I think, my servlet need the Home and the Remote - Interface, that is the ground for installed the Home/Remote Interfaces. Why don't loading the Orion Server at PC A the Home and the Remote - Interfaces from PC B, where the full EJB installed?

I hope, you understand me.

Thanks for help again.

- Karsten -