Hi!

You need to specify reference to EJB, that you using from another EJB in
ejb-jar.xml:
Something like this:

  <session>
   <display-name>MySession1</display-name>
   <ejb-name>MySession1</ejb-name>
   <home>MySession1Home</home>
   <remote>MySession1</remote>
   <ejb-class>MySession1EJB</ejb-class>
...<!-- may be reference to datasource -->...
   <ejb-ref>
    <ejb-ref-name>ejb/MySession2</ejb-ref-name>
    <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>
    <home>MySession2Home</home>
    <remote>MySession2</remote>
    <ejb-link>MySession2</ejb-link>
   </ejb-ref>
  </session>

  <session>
   <display-name>MySession2</display-name>
   <ejb-name>MySession2</ejb-name>
   <home>MySession2Home</home>
   <remote>MySession2</remote>
   <ejb-class>MySession2EJB</ejb-class>
...<!-- may be reference to datasource -->...
  </session>

In code of MySession1 you can look up "java:comp/env/MySession2" and obtain
remote-interface of MySession2 EJB.
I hope you understand me.

Daniel Degtyarev.