I have just started working with orion, and have just
sucessfully finished getting the orion primer ejb
example running. All works fine.

Now I'm trying to get this to run under the debugger.
I have setup Jbuilder 4 projects with all the
necessary orion libs as per doc on setting up JB4 with
orion, and can run the orion app inside. I have even
got a simple servlet working where I can step through
it's code.
The problem is, when I try this with the orion primer
simple ejb example, I hit the servlet, and it stops on
a break point. Good. Now I start stepping over, until
I get to the line:

answer = _hello.sayHello();

I try and step into this, and the JB debugger won't
let me. It states in the status bar in red:
"Can not locate
Hello_StatelessSessionBeanWrapper0.java from project
source/class path"

I'm not sure where this file is, as I searched and can
not find it on my system anywhere.

Is there any way to debug orion ejb components inside
JB? Any ideas as what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Darren