I have created a sample directory underneath an application I created
called samples so that I could test cocoon's abilities. I am able to
browse to that directory but once all files and directories are listed,
their corresponding sizes are all 0KB including the index.xml files. If
I attempt to load any of them I get a resource not found.

I have checked all the permissions and they seem to be alright. They are
rwx - rw - r with orion as the owner and j2ee as the group.

Does anyone have any ideas. If I move these files into the root of my
application I have no problem, but once I enter the directory structure
of samples underneath my app the problems start.

Mark
begin:vcard
n:Bernardinis;Mark
x-mozilla-html:FALSE