Yes, but sudo will still run orion with UID 0. This will not improve security. Then
you might as well make a group called 'orion', and put all the users that need access
to orion into this group. Change the dir/file perms so that it is read/writable for
these users.

If you try to get orion to run non-root because of security, follow the example on
orionsupport.

--nils

Scott M. Stirling([EMAIL PROTECTED])@Sun, Jan 07, 2001 at 01:49:15PM -0500: