I have been using XSL to transform the results of my JSPs into HTML but it
seems orion returns the final result as text/xml instead of text/html.

According to my orion configuration (global-web-application.xml) the XSL
servlet takes xml and transforms it into HTML:

        <!-- The mime-mappings for this server -->
        <mime-mappings path="./mime.types" />
        <servlet-chaining servlet-name="xsl" mime-type="text/xml" />

        <web-app>
                <servlet>
                        <servlet-name>xsl</servlet-name>
                        <servlet-class>com.evermind.servlet.XSLServlet</servlet-class>
                        <init-param>
                                <param-name>defaultContentType</param-name>
                                <param-value>text/html</param-value>
                        </init-param>
                </servlet>

But when I call my JSPs from a browser they are still returned as XML. Now
my JSP files all start with

<?xml version = "1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href = "/mystyle.xsl"?>
<%@ page language = "java" %>

Which indicates that they generate XML content - otherwise their output
could not be read by the XSL servlet. I would assume that this XML content
is converted into HTML given the above configuration, but it is not.

Any ideas or thoughts?

Thanks
Randahl