no problem... but note that "orionsupport" != "orionserver". The official
site is orionserver. Orionsupport was set up by... uh... <horn
mode="toot" owner="joeo">me</horn> with some assistance and goading by a
few other people, and Joe Walnes eventually took over day to day
maintenance. Ironflame has nothing to do with content or ownership
(although they *did* donate the domain name at my request. Note that
orionsupport has almost always had a document detailing its relationship
with ironflame. If it doesn't now, I'll put one back up.

Orionsupport has always survived on the largesse of a few contributors. Me
for web space and content, Joe Walnes, Victor Salaman, Dave Smith, Ernst,
Russ White, and others for content and organization. We've issued a number
of requests on OI (and the irc chans) for more contributions, but haven't
gotten very many - either we're doing a great job or people don't
care. :) At any rate, it's very much user-driven.

(BTW, I reread the front page - it does, in fact, clearly state that
orionsupport isn't orionserver.)