Hi,

We had a similar problem.  The solution we came up with was to use BASIC
authentication for all the relevant web-apps, and to specify the same
<realm-name> for each web-app.  That way, the browser supplies the required
logins as you switch between web-apps.

Yes, it would be nicer to use FORM based login, but so far as we could tell
(with some help from the orion folk) this does not work with SSO.  They
(orion) indicated that certificate based security was a better fit for SSO,
as I recall.

Nick