At 03:37 18.01.2001 , you wrote:

>Hi
>
>    If any body know how to use objectivity database with orionserver to
>    craete Entity Bean(EJB)First thing is orion support objectivity
>database
>    how can i make useof this i am trying to create an entity bean(BMP)
>bean
>    managed persistance. if anybody having idea let me know.

no it doesn't directly support it. the problem is that for entity beans
you'll nee container-managed transactions and that won't work with anything
but a jdbc datasource so IMHO the only thing you can do is use objectivity
from a Session Bean und do the transaction demarcation yourself.

sorry

HTH

robert

>Thanks in Advance
>
>--
>   Cheers,
>           -:)
>=====

>-----------------
>
>Ampersand Info-Tech, GF,Admin Block NSIC-TSC, Okhla Ind.Estate,
>New Delhi 110020, INDIA.
>-----------------
>
>The information contained in this message (including any attachments)
>is  confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the
>intended   recipient, please delete it from your system immediately -
>any disclosure,copying or distribution thereof or any action taken or
>omitted to be taken in reliance thereon is prohibited and may be
>unlawful. AITPL makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of
>any information contained in this message and hereby excludes any
>liability of any kind for the information contained herein or for the
>transmission, reception, storage or use of such information in any way
>whatsoever. Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the
>author and do  not necessarily reflect the opinions of AITPL.
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(-) Robert Krüger
(-) SIGNAL 7 Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
(-) Brüder-Knauß-Str. 79 - 64285 Darmstadt,
(-) Tel: 06151 665401, Fax: 06151 665373
(-) [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.signal7.de