Da: Mike Courtney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Inviato: mercoledì 17 gennaio 2001 18.27
A: Orion-Interest
Oggetto: RE: JMS

Speaking of which, has anyone out there used any of these messaging systems
with Orion?

I am interested in using a solid JMS implementation with a backing database
for distributed replication/high availability. Apparently Orion only
provides file based persistence for JMS queues.

Any suggestions/thoughts?

thanks,
Mike Courtney