Further to previous postings about support for Orion in Kawa I enquired with
Allaire and this is the reply I received from them.
Sorry if similar information has already been posted to the List by somebody
else but I am still not getting any messages.

Jarek

Hi Jarek

It turns out that Orion support was due to be in the product, but couldn't
be completed in time for the most recent release.  However, the Kawa product
team tells me that a service pack is due out in a couple of weeks time; this
service pack release should have support for Orion.

Sincerely

Andi Hindle
Sales Engineer Europe
Allaire Corporation