I'm not sure if there was any new information regarding the servlet mapping
and jsp-files for web applications.  I checked the archive... there was a
little bit of info regarding the topic, but it was rather dated.  For some
reason, the jsp mappings in my webapp don't seem to work for Orion 1.4.4.  I
deployed it on the reference implementation and it *seems* to be correct.
afaik, other than specifying my web-app in default-web-site.xml, I don't
have to do any other Orion-specific configuration, right?

Snippets from my config files...

<!-- web.xml -->
<servlet>
    <servlet-name>test</servlet-name>