sometimes orion doesn't close connection (that's my case, as I solely use
CMP), and still see these messages...

JP

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Krueger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Viernes, 19 de Enero de 2001 7:15
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: OrionCMTConnection not closed, check your code!

At 00:55 19.01.2001 , you wrote:
>What does this message mean?
>
>OrionCMTConnection not closed, check your code!
>LogicalDriverManagerXAConnection not closed, check your code!
>(Use -Djdbc.connection.debug=true to find out where the leaked connection
was
>created)

it means what it says ;-). you didn't close() all your connections (meaning
they were not returned to the pool but the connection object left scope and
was probably destroyed while still open). that is a programming error and
orion is kind enough to tell you about it.

HTH

robert

>[]s
>Guilherme Ceschiatti

(-) Robert Krüger
(-) SIGNAL 7 Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
(-) Brüder-Knauß-Str. 79 - 64285 Darmstadt,
(-) Tel: 06151 665401, Fax: 06151 665373
(-) [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.signal7.de