                From:   Randahl Fink Isaksen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Friday, January 19, 2001 6:46 AM
                To:     Orion-Interest
                Subject:        Getting back to the previous jsp

                On one of my JSPs I would like to have a link to the
                button), but then i need to output

                Does any one know how I can replace
"theLinkToThePreviousPage" with a Java
                expression which retrieves the correct url?

                Thought about letting the caller transfer the link as a
parameter to the
                JSP, but I would like to avoid this, if possible.

                Thanks

                Randahl