Orioners,

We have implemented JNT (http://www.eworksmart.com/jnt/) to start the Orion
server on our W2K server as a service. The JNT application loads the Orion
start-up command as a service nicely. JNT also uninstalls the service fine.
The issue begins when we use the W2K services tool to stop the Orion
service. I am concerned that the W2K service does not properly shutdown the
Orion server as we get the following error.

=======================
Could not stop the Orion service on Local Computer

Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a
timely fashion.

                        |    OK |

Does anybody have a suggestions or experience with using JNT or the W2K
service tools.

Bob