From: Globetrot Communications [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sábado, 20 de Enero de 2001 13:34
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Error reading client-descriptor.. - Problem Solved

After I changed the url to jdbc:postgresql:testdb
(Thanks, Mike), I noticed that JNDI was still looking
for jdbc/HypersonicDS! I had, initially, installed
this application using Hypersonic database.

The problem was, finally, solved after I undeployed
the "Product" application by deleting it's deployment
directory.

I am still curious as to why the installation kept
looking for a JNDI binding for an older deployment.
Shouldn't these bindings go away after the application
server has been stopped?