Hi Tim
      Thanks for ur reply. But I have a dir by name "headstart" within the orion (main) directory. which is my application directory and within it i have built the dir structure just like the one found in the addressbook Orion-CMP Primer example.
      Could you please tell me where should i copy the orion-ejb-jar.xml file . I have a directory by name etc within "headstart" which contains all the xml files like ejb-jar.xml, web.xml and application.xml . And i am using the build.xml present within "headstart" root directory to which is also obtained from the addressbook eg to compile and create the .jar .war and .ear files . I have modified these files to suit to my application requirements.
      Please tell me where should i copy the orion-ejb-jar.xml file present in application-deployments so that orion recognizes it during deployment time and doesn't overwrite it with its own created finder-methods.
     I can give you the directory structure if you want .

Once again thanks for the information

Regards

Mangesh laad