I'm running it on Mac OS X.  OS X uses J2SE 1.2.2 with the Hotspot 1.3 VM.
I know that OS X does not have a complete api in it's beta releases, but I
had no problem with this working when I had Orion 1.1  I don't know what the
changes are to Orion that would make the difference.  Isn't a segmentation
fault when something is trying to reach outside it's boundaries, such as
code trying to reach outside an array?  Anyways, thanks for your response.
If you know of a work around that would be great.

Thanks in advance

--
James Hays
1415 Code Apt. 1